The All New Noritz Combi Boiler – The Whole Home And Domestic Heating Solution
- Built-In outdoor reset control
- Integrated Grundfos pump
- Whole home domestic water heating capability
- Motorized self regulating flow control
Noritz is excited to offer a new level of excellence to consumers with hydronic heating who wish to install one appliance to meet both domestic hot water and space heating needs. The CB Combination (Combi) Boiler from Noritz utilizes high-efficiency condensing technology to deliver hot water to both plumbing and hydronic heating applications for homes of all sizes.
- Whole home Domestic Water Heating Capability: Full 199.9k BTUh input provides whole home domestic water heating capability. Capable of producing up to 4.5 GPM @ 77F temperature rise, the Noritz CB is able to provide ample hot water for 2 showers plus simultaneously.
- Integrated Grundfos pump: High efficiency Grundfos pump to maximize flow rate of the primary heating loop.
- Built-in Outdoor Reset Control: Easily integrate energy saving outdoor reset control with the included
outdoor temperature sensor. Built-in or fully customizable control points.
- Flow Control. The CB utilizes a morotorized flow control device to maintain proper DHW temp at a high flow in both winter and the summer. That allows us to have much higher DHW flow rates during the summer and
prevents cold or lukewarm water during the winter.
- Gas Valve. Our revolutionary negative pressure gas valve allows for greater flexibility in gas line sizing which means you are less likely to need costly upgrades to your gas line.
- Safety First. We include factory installed safety devices that control the DHW spiking (scalding), a water
pressure sensor that ensures the heating side is pressurized properly, a water leak detection device, and gas leak detection/alarm.
- External Pump Terminal. Secondary pump can be run without the need of additional relay.